To bulk delete the shift changes made by me for my team members, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Attendance > Shift Roster. The Shift Roster page opens.
- Click the Bulk Override tab. The page displays Single Shift/Multiple Shift/Override Changelog radio buttons.
- Click the Override Changelog radio button.
- From the Select Dates dropdown calendar, select the required date range. A list of team members appears for whom shift is overridden.
- Select the checkbox(es) of team members whose shifts you want to delete.
- Click Delete Changelog. The Delete pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to delete the shift changes I make for my team members.
To read more FAQs about Shift Override, click here.
To read more FAQs about Shift Roster, click here.
📃 Documentation: To learn more about the Shift Roster page, click here.
▶ Video - To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢 Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.