To override the attendance status of the team members, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR mobile application, navigate to Explore > Attendance > Attendance Override. The Attendance Override page opens.
- In the Select your teammate search box, enter the teammate’s name or ID. The screen displays a calendar.
- Select a date from the calendar. The screen displays the selected date cards.
Note: You can also select multiple dates to override the attendance.
- Click Override. The Override screen appears.
- Under the Status Override tab, select the required option from the Session 1 dropdown list.
- From the Session 2 dropdown list, select the required option. A message appears.
- Click Save to override the attendance status of your team member. A confirmation message appears.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the Attendance Override page, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Attendance Override page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.