Letters issued to employees such as appointment letter, address proof letter, confirmation letter, and increment letter are available in the document center which acts as a repository of essential information, policies, forms, templates, and other documents that employees may need during their employment journey.
To apply for a letter on behalf of the employee, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Document Center. The Document Center page opens.
- Under Request, click View All. The Document Center / Letters page opens.
- Click the Request Letter tab. The Apply/Pending/History tab appears.
- From the Me dropdown list, select the employee on behalf of whom you want to apply a letter.
Note: When you apply on behalf of your employee/team member, a message displays, and the selected employee receives a notification.
- From the Letter type dropdown list, select the type of letter.
- From the Priority dropdown list, select the required option.
- In the Reason text box, enter a short description.
- Click Submit to apply for a letter on behalf of the employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs to apply for a letter on behalf of an employee, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Document Center page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.