A Letter is a written or printed message typically sent from one person to another. It is a form of communication that is usually more formal.
To track the letter applied on behalf of the employee, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Document Center. The Document Center page opens.
- Under Request, click View All. The Document Center / Letters page opens.
- Click the Request Letter tab. The Apply/Pending/History tab appears.
- Click the Pending tab. A list of pending applications appears.
- Click View Details. You can view the workflow status under Timeline.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs to apply for a letter on behalf of an employee, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Document Center page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.