To apply permission for a past date, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. A page opens.
Under the Apply tab, click the Quick Add button. The list of exception day cards appears.
Note: You can only use the Quick Add button for the past exception days.
- From the Add CC dropdown search box, search for the employee you want to keep in CC.
- In the Remarks text box, enter the valid remark.
- Click the 🔽 on the exception day card. The card expands.
From the Permission Type dropdown list, select the required permission type. The reviewer's name gets auto-populated on the card.
Note: You can create multiple permission types by clicking Add More.
- In the From Time and To Time text box, enter the required timings.
- In the Reason text box, enter the valid reason for applying for permission.
- Repeat the above steps for each exception day card.
- Click Apply button to apply for permission.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Permission module, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Permission module, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.