The Permission module helps employees apply for leave or request permission to step out of the office.
To apply permission for a current date, perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Attendance > Permissions. The Permissions page opens.
- Under the Apply tab, click the current date from the calendar. The date card appears.
- From the Add CC dropdown search box, search for the employee you want to keep in CC.
- In the Remarks text box, enter the valid remark.
- Click the 🔽 on the exception day card. The card expands.
From the Permission Type dropdown list, select the required permission type. The reviewer's name gets auto-populated on the card.
Note: You can create multiple permission types by clicking Add More.
- In the From Time and To Time text box, enter the required timings.
- In the Reason text box, enter the valid reason for applying for permission.
- Click Apply button to apply for permission.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Permission module, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Permission module, click here.
▶Video: To watch the videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.