To add a workflow level for permission, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. A page opens.
- Click Add Workflow Level →. A form opens.
- Under General Settings, from the Select Workflow Type dropdown list, select Permission.
- In the Policy Name text box, enter a name for the policy.
- In the Policy Description text box, enter a description of the policy.
- From the Permission Type dropdown list, select the required permission type.
- Click Save to save the permission type.
- From the Select Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required employee filter.
- Click Save Policy to save the General Settings.
- Click Next to move to the Workflow Levels settings.
- Select any 1 of the 1 Level/2 Levels/3 Levels/4 Levels/5 Levels options as per your requirements. The selected number of levels defines the number of reviewers required to approve the application.
From the Reviewer Level 1 dropdown list, select a job role as the first reviewer. When an employee applies for permission, the application will go to the selected job role for approval first.
Note: You can perform similar steps if you have selected multiple reviewers.
- Select the Application Actions as per your requirements. The reviewers can view and perform the actions on the application based on your selection here.
- Click Save Policy to save the permission workflow levels settings.
- Click Next to move to Workflow Policy settings.
- Under the Permission Time Settings, from the Time Slab Type dropdown list, select the time slab.
- Under the Permission Limit, enter the required time in the Min Time Slab text box.
- Under the Max Permission Limit, enter the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly maximum hours and count in the Max Hour(s) and Max Count text box.
- Under the Apply Settings, select Auto approval for top level managers, Mandatory to include a reason while applying for Permission, and Mandatory to include a reason while rejecting Permission options as per your requirements.
- Select the Date Criteria as Employee can apply for past date(s) or Employee can apply for future date(s) as per your requirements.
- Click Save Policy to save the workflow policy settings.
- Click Review and Submit to create permission workflow levels.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Permission module, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Permission module, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.