To release the held salary of employees, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Input > Release Salary.
- On the Release Salary page, click the Release Salary button. The form appears.
- From the Employee dropdown list, select the required employee.
- From the Hold Month dropdown list, select the month on which you had put the salary on hold.
- From the Release Reason dropdown list, select the reason to release the salary.
- In the Remarks text box, enter the remarks, if required.
- Click Release to start the salary release process.
- Click Confirm to complete the release.
Note: If an employee's salary is released, the employee will receive the released salary with the next salary. The held salary amount is not a part of the current month's taxable income. The employee can view the released salary amount in the payslip under the Gross section as Hold Salary.
To edit the released salary details of an employee, click the Edit icon available next to the Status column for the selected employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Employee Salary, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Salary Revision video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Salary, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.