Assigning attendance scheme to employees refers to the process of associating or linking specific attendance schemes or policies with individual employees within a time and attendance system or software.
To assign attendance scheme to employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Leave > Admin > Assign Attendance Scheme. The Attendance Scheme page opens.
- Click Unassigned Employee(s). The list of employees who are not assigned to any attendance scheme appears.
- Using the Employee Filters, Employee, and Scheme filters, customize the employee list further.
- Using the checkboxes, select the employees to whom you want to assign the attendance scheme.
- From the Assigned Selected Employees To dropdown list, select the required option.
- From the Effective From dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- Click the Assign button to assign the attendance scheme to selected employees.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Info, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Attendance Scheme, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Attendance Scheme, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.