An Attendance Scheme refers to a system or plan implemented by an organization to track and monitor the attendance of its employees.
To edit/update the attendance scheme for employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Assign Attendance Scheme. The Assign Attendance Scheme page opens.
- Using the Employee Filters, Employee, and Scheme filters, customize the list of employees.
- Using the checkboxes, select the employees to whom you want to assign the attendance scheme.
- From the Assigned Selected Employees To dropdown list, select the required option.
- From the Effective From dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- Click the Assign button to change the attendance scheme of the selected employees.
Note: The admin can also click the Delete button to delete the attendance scheme of the selected employees.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Attendance Scheme, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Attendance Scheme, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Attendance overview video, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.