To manually override shift wise attendance of employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Manual Override. The Manual Override page opens.
- Click the Shift Override tab. A form appears.
- Select the Single Shift/Multiple Shifts option as per your requirements.
Note: To override a shift for a single day, select Single Shift and the Override For single day option.
- From the Effective From and To dropdown calendars, select the required dates.
- From the Shift To Override dropdown list, select the required shift type.
- Using the Shift and Employee dropdown filters, select the required options to customize the employee search.
- Select the employees using the checkboxes.
- Click the Override button to override the attendance of the selected employees. A success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Info, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Attendance overview video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Attendance Info, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.