To manually override date wise attendance of employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Manual Override. The Manual Override page opens.
- Click the Date Wise tab. A form appears.
- From the Attendance Date dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- Select the employees using the check boxes.
- Under the Override column, click Time Wise/Status Wise as per your requirements.
- In the Override column, from the Session1 and Session2 dropdown list, select the required status.
Note: You can enter the session details timewise or status-wise by clicking the Time wise / Status Wise option.
- In the Remarks textbox, enter the required remark if applicable.
- Click the Override button to override the attendance of the selected employees for the required date and shift.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Info, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Attendance overview video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Attendance Info, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.