To delete employees' overriden attendance, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Manual Override. The Manual Override page opens.
- Click the Override tab. A form appears.
- From the Date, Employee Filters, and Employee dropdown filters, select the required option to customize the search. A list of employees whose attendance you have already overridden appears.
- Select the employees using the check boxes.
- Click the Delete button. The Delete pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to delete the overridden attendance details of the selected employees.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Info, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Attendance overview video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Attendance Info, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.