Maintaining accurate and up-to-date employee documents, can ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and have a centralized location to store and manage employee information.
To create a new document type for the employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee onboarding. The Employee Onboarding page opens.
- Click the Employee Document Settings tab. The Employee Document Settings form appears.
- Click Create Document Type. The Create Document Type form appears.
- In the Document Title text box, enter a relevant title for the document.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the required document category.
Note: You can create a new category from the Employee Documents as well as List of Values page. On the List of Values page, select the Emp Doc Category option from the dropdown list to create a new category.
- In the Document Upload Instructions description box, enter the required instructions for uploading the documents.
- Select the Mandatory checkbox if you want employees to submit the document compulsorily.
- Click Create button to create the new document type. You can view the newly created document type under the Employee Document Settings tab.
- Under the Employee Document Settings tab, from the table, under the Mandatory column, select the required document types which you want employees to submit compulsorily during onboarding.
- Click Save to create a new document type for the employees.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Employee Onboarding, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Employee Onboarding, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Employee Onboarding, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.