To edit a created document type, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee onboarding. The Employee Onboarding page opens.
- Click the Employee Document Settings tab. The Employee Document Settings form appears.
- Select the document type that you want to edit.
- Click the Kebab icon ⋮ next to the document type you want to edit.
- Click Edit. The Edit Document Type pop-up appears.
- Update the required information.
- Click Create to save the changes.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee Onboarding, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Employee Onboarding page, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Employee Onboarding, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.