To review the document details submitted by a new employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Workflow > Review > Employee Onboarding. The Employee Onboarding page opens and displays a list of employee cards.
- Click the Active tab to view the list of employees for whom verification needs to be done.
- Click the required employee card. The card expands.
- Click the Verify button. A form appears with all the employees’ details.
- On the left side of the page, select the required option.
- Verify all the details submitted by the employee.
- Click the Accept/Reject option as per your requirements.
- In the Remarks textbox, enter the remarks, if any.
- Click the Submit button. The Submit pop-up appears.
- Select the Notify employee checkbox to share the status with the employee.
- Click Yes to review the document details submitted by a new employee. A success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee Onboarding, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Employee Onboarding page, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Employee Onboarding, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.