To generate leave reports of employees from the ESS portal, perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page appears.
- Under the Leave section, select the required report. For example, Leave Availed Report. The Leave Availed Report pop-up appears.
- From the From and To dropdown calendars, select the date for which you want to generate the report.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- From the Employee Type dropdown list, select the required employees.
- From the Sort Order dropdown list, select the Employee Number or Name to sort the order of your report.
- Click the Options button. The Leave Availed Report pop-up appears.
- From the Report Output Type dropdown list, select the required format option to download the report.
- Click Save and then Close.
- Click Run to generate leave reports of employees from the ESS portal.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Reports, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the ESS portal, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS Manager portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.