An attendance report is a document that provides an overview of the attendance records of employees within a specified period.
To generate attendance reports of employees from the ESS portal, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal, navigate to Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page appears.
- Under the Attendance section, select the required report. For example, Shift Summary Report. The Shift Summary Report pop-up appears.
- From the From and To dropdown calendars, select the date for which you want to generate the report.
- Click the Select All Employees checkbox to generate report for all the employees.
- In the search box, enter the employee name or number to generate the report for a specific employee.
- Click the Query & Add tab and enter the required details.
- From the dropdown available next to the Query & Add tab, select the required employees option.
- The table displays the employees, select the required employees.
- Click Options. A pop-up appears.
- From the Category 1 dropdown list, select the required option. Similarly, you can select options for Category 2, Category 3, and Category 4.
- From the Report Output Type dropdown list, select the required format option to download the report.
- Click Save and then Close.
- Click Run to generate attendance reports of employees from the ESS portal.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Reports, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Reports Gallery page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.