Admin can add a separated employee again in the greytHR database by completing the following two steps
- Remove the separation details of the employee.
- Add a rejoiner as a new employee.
A. To remove the separation details of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Separation. The Separation page opens.
- From the Employee Type dropdown list, select Resigned Employees.
- In the Search Employee text box, search for the employee whose separation details you want to remove.
- Under the Resignation Status section, from the Separation Mode dropdown list, select Working.
- Clear all the details from the Resignation Details, Exit Interview, and Exit Details sections. The employee profile reactivates once you remove all the separation details.
B. To add a rejoiner as a new employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Main > Analytics Hub. The Analytics Hub page opens.
- Click Add Employee button. A form appears.
- Under Step 1: Basic Information section, enter the basic details of the employee, such as Employee Number Series, Employee No, Reporting Manager, Date Of Joining, and Emergency Contact Number. We recommend you fill in as many details as possible.
- Select Allow the employee to fill in their information check box to allow the employee to fill in their information during onboarding.
- Click Employee Onboarding Policy. The link redirects you to the Employee Information Settings page to make changes to the employee onboarding form.
- Click Next. Step 2: Employee Position form opens.
- Enter the employee details such as Designation, Department, Grade, Location, and Attendance Scheme.
- Click Next. Step 3: PF, ESI & LWF form opens.
- Enter employee details such as PAN Number, PF Number, and UAN Number.
- Select an appropriate PF Excess Contribution option.
- Click Next. Step 4: Payment Mode form opens.
- From the Payment Type dropdown list, select the mode of payment.
Note: If you select the option Bank Transfer/Demand Draft, you must enter the additional details such as Bank Name, Bank Branch, DD Payable At, and Account Number.
- Click Finish to complete the process to add a new employee. A page appears and displays the summary of details of the new employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Full and Final Settlement , click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Full and Final Settlement, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.