To add a working pattern for employees who do not follow the default pattern, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Setup > Employee Week Days. The Employee Week Days page opens.
- Click Add. A form appears.
- From the select an employee search box, enter the required employee name or ID for whom you want to add a working pattern.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendars, select the required dates.
- From the days dropdown lists such as Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday select the required working patterns
- Click Save to add the working pattern. A success message appears.
Note: You can also edit/delete the working pattern details using the Edit/Delete icons available on the required row.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Swipe Management, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Employee Week days, click here.
▶Video: To watch more about greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.