Leave allows employees to take time off from their regular work duties for various reasons, such as personal, medical, or family-related matters.
To customize the leave options for a financial year, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Leave > Leave Options. The Leave Options page opens.
- From the Leave Current Year spin box, enter or select the current year.
- From the Leave Type that is linked to "Loss of Pay" (LOP) or "Leave without Pay" (LWP) in Payroll dropdown list, select the required leave type.
- From the Comp off Expiry Start Date dropdown list, select the From Date/Accept Date as per your requirements.
- In the Number of days before which next year leave can be applied spin box, enter or select the required days.
- From the Leave Transaction To Show dropdown list, select the Availed/Applied and Availed as per your requirements.
- From the Category to Filter the employees dropdown list, select the required option.
- In the Holiday category, select the required field from the left column and click ➡ arrow to move the field to the right column.
- From the Maximum General holidays spin box, select or enter the number of general holidays you want to assign.
- From the Maximum Restricted holidays spin box, select or enter the number of restricted holidays you want to assign.
- Select Restrict employees from applying leave for previous years option if required.
- Select Restrict applying leave if leave taken and applied days is less than the balance option if required.
- From the Leave days calculator dropdown list, select Old/Default/Attendance Calculator as per your requirements.
- Select Disable Auto Leave grant for new joinees option if required.
- Click Save to set options for the leave module.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Leave Options page, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Leave Options page, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.