Overriding the employees' shifts refers to the ability to manually modify or change the scheduled shifts of employees in a workforce management system or scheduling software.
To override employees' shifts, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Shift Roster. The Shift Roster page appears.
- Using the Employee, Category, and Month dropdown filters, customize your search. The page displays the customized list of employees with their shift details.
Note: While creating a shift in the greytHR application, a number is assigned for each shift automatically. You must use these numbers to override the shifts.
- Under the Employee column, click on the respective cell and enter the associated letter as mentioned in the legend at the bottom of the page. You can view the changes on the shift as per your requirement.
- Click the Refresh icon to update the details on the page.
- While you are overriding any backdated shift information, ensure to process the attendance manually for those days.
- Before processing the attendance, ensure that the attendance is not locked for this period.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Override employees' shifts, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Shift Roster page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Shift Roster video, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.