To mark a claim template item as visible/hidden, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Claims > Claim Template. The Claim Template page opens with a list of existing claim templates.
- Select the required template.
- Click the Edit icon on the required item row. A form appears.
- Click the Items tab. A list of items appears.
- Select/deselect the Visible checkbox to mark a claim template item as visible/hidden.
- Click Save to mark claim template item as as visible/hidden.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Claims video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Claims, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.