The greytHR's Claims List page allows the admin to create new multi-claims on behalf of the employees.
To add advances to a multi-claim request, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Expense Claims > Claims List. The Claims List page opens.
- From the Select Employee search box, enter the name or number of an employee for whom you want to create a new multi claim. A list of multi claims for the selected employee appears.
- Left-click the required multi claim request card. The card expands.
- Click the Advances tab to add advances to the selected multi claim request.
- Click Add Advance button to add the advance. The Add Advance pop-up appears.
- In the Currency dropdown list, select the relevant currency.
- In the Amount text box, enter the amount of advance.
- In the Date calendar dropdown, select the relevant date.
- From the Payment Type dropdown list, select the appropriate payment method.
- In the Remarks text box, enter the remarks, if any.
- Click Confirm to add the advance. The added advance claim appears under the Advances tab.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Claims List page, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on how to apply claim on behalf of employee, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.