When an employee claims their official food allowance amount, it means they are requesting reimbursement for expenses related to meals or food while on official duty or travel for their work.
To claim the official food allowance amount, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS login, navigate to Expense Claims. The My Expense Claims page opens.
- Click the Single Claims request. The request expands and displays the New Claim, Submitted, Drafts, and Completed tabs.
- Click the New Claim button. The Apply page opens.
- Under the Expense Claim, select Local Conveyance/Travel Expense Claims as per your requirements.
- Select the Travel Expense claims option.
- Click Create Claim. The form appears.
- Under the Claim Item, from the Select a claim item dropdown list, select the Food (BF/Lunch/Dinner) option.
- Under the Receipt No text box, enter the receipt number.
- Under the Bill Date text box, enter the date of the bill.
- Under the Amount text box, enter the bill amount.
- Click Choose File. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the folder, select the file and click Open.
- From the Travel From and Travel To text box, enter the travel destinations.
- Under the General Remarks description box, enter the remarks.
- Click Send for Approval to submit the claim request for approval.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on ESS portal, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Claims page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.