Payslips are important for both employees and organizations as they provide detailed information about employee earnings, deductions, and taxes. For employees, payslips serve as proof of income and help in tax filings, loan applications, and other financial transactions.
To add a remark in employees’ payslip, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Published Info > Payslip.
- Select the All employees/Selected employees option.
- Click the Add Remarks button. The Payslip Remarks For All Employee pop-up appears.
- In the description box, enter the required information as remarks.
- Click Save to add the remarks.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Payslips, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Payslips, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on the Payslips video, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.