Apply for permission refers to the process of requesting and obtaining authorization or consent to be away from office during office hours for specific reason such as official or personal.
To apply for permission on behalf of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Permissions. The Permissions page appears.
- In the Search Employee search box, enter the name/number of the employee for whom you want to apply permissions. The employee’s calendar appears.
- From the employee’s calendar, select the required dates to apply for permission. The selected date cards appear on the right side of the calendar.
- From the Add CC dropdown search box, search for the employee whom you want to keep in CC.
- You can always add more than one recipient as CC.
- To delete a recipient, click the × icon on the required employee’s icon.
- In the Remarks textbox, enter a valid remark.
- Click the 🔽 on the exception day card. The card expands.
- From the Permission Type dropdown list, select the required permission type. The reviewer's name gets auto-populated on the card.
Note: You can create multiple permission requests by clicking Add More.
- In the From Time and To Time text box, enter the required timings.
- From the Reason dropdown list, select the relevant reason to apply for permission.
- Repeat the above steps for each exception day card.
- Click the Apply button to apply for permission. A success message appears.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Permission module, click here.
- To learn more about applying Permission for employee, click here.
- To learn more about the Permission module, click here.
- To watch a video on how to define Permissions Workflow Policy, click here.
- To watch a video on how to Generate a Permissions Report, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.