The permission module helps an employee to apply for permission to step out in advance. Applying for permission helps the employees to avoid attendance regularization and the manager to plan work.
To view the status of pending permission requests applied on behalf of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Permissions. The Permissions page appears.
- Click the Pending tab. A list of pending permission requests appears.
- Click the 🔽 on the required permission request card. The card expands.
- Click View Details on the card to view the detailed information of the permission request.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Permission module, click here.
- To learn more about applying Permission for employee, click here.
- To learn more about the Permission module, click here.
- To watch a video on how to define Permissions Workflow Policy, click here.
- To watch a video on how to Generate a Permissions Report, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.