To apply for comp-off grant, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS login navigate to click Leave > Leave Apply.
- Click Comp Off Grant.
- Select Leave type as Compensatory Off from the dropdown list.
- Select From date and To date from the dropdown calendars, and select their respective Sessions from the dropdown list.
- In Days text box, enter the number of days that you want to apply for Comp Off Grant.
- The Applying to search box automatically displays your reporting manager. You can also enter the name to search for the person manually in the search box.
- Click Add (+) icon and select the employee to add any employee whom you wish to notify about the details of your Comp Off leave application as CC.
- Enter a reason for working non-shift hours in Reason text box.
- Click Submit to apply for Comp Off Grant.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Leave Transaction, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Leave Transaction, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.