Leave encashment refers to the practice of converting accumulated or unused paid leave days into monetary compensation. This may include annual leave, vacation leave, or any other form of paid leave provided by the employer.
To apply for leave encashment, the manager must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS portal navigate to click Leave > Leave Apply.
- Select the menu Leave Encashment.
- Select Year for which you want to encash leave from the dropdown list.
- Select Leave type from the dropdown list.
Note: After you select the Leave type, the system displays the encashable balance.
- In Days text box, enter the number of days that you want to apply for Leave Encashment.
Note: After you enter the Days, the system displays the total amount for encashed leave.
- Your reporting manager is automatically updated in Applying to search box. You can also search for the person manually in the search box by typing their name.
- Click Add (+) icon and select the employee to add any employee whom you wish to notify about the details of your leave encashment application as CC.
- Enter a reason for encashing leave in Reason text box.
- Click Submit to apply for Leave Encashment.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Leave Encashment, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Leave Encashment, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.