Attendance regularization refers to the process of correcting or updating an employee's attendance records to reflect accurate attendance data.
To download a list of employees' rejected attendance regularizations, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery.
- In the search search box, search for Attendance Regularization Report. The form opens.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendars, select the required date range.
- From the Status dropdown list, select Rejected.
- Select the All Employees/Selected Employees option as per your requirements.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video - To watch the Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.