The greytHR's List of Values page helps the admins to set up a new list of values such as the bonus type and manage the existing list of values for the various masters that are applicable throughout the application.
To add a new bonus type, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > General > List of Values.
- From the dropdown list available above the table, select Bonus Types. The page displays the list of values based on your selection.
- In the table, under the Description column, double-click a blank cell to enter a bonus type.
Note: To edit the existing bonus type, double-click the specific cell and enter a value as per your requirements.
- Under the Code column, double-click a cell to enter the required code for the bonus type.
- Click Save. A success message appears.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about List of Values, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the List of Values page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.