Attendance summary details is a concise overview that provides information about an individual employee's attendance record over a specified period.
To view the summary of attendance details of an employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Main > Attendance Overview. The Attendance Overview page opens.
- On the current financial year calendar tab, click the month as per your requirements. The page displays the information about the Total Work Hours Summary in a form of a graphical representation.
- Under the Summary card, from the Category dropdown list, select the required category. The Summary tab displays the details about Average Work Hours, Number of absent days, Holidays in the month, and Total Considered Overtime Hours.
- Under the Who’s In card, from the Date dropdown calendar, select the required date.
From the Category dropdown list, select the required category. The Who’s In tab displays the information about the employees who are Not Yet In, Late In, and On Time in the form of a piechart for the selected dates.
- Under the Attendance Type card, from the Date dropdown list, select the required date.
From the Department dropdown list, select the required department. The card displays the employees' details who have signed in with different methods such as Mobile sign-in, Web sign-in, Astra, Geo Fencing, Geo Tracking, and Kiosk.
- The Access Card Details section displays Not Assigned and Validity Expired cards.
- Not Assigned card - The card displays a list of employees who are not assigned with the access card.
- Validity Expired card - The card displays a list of employees with their access card expiration details.
Note: You can also download the attendance summary report by clicking the Download button on the respective card.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Overview, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Attendance Overview video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Attendance Overview, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.