A manual attendance report of employees involves the process of recording and summarizing attendance data for individuals within an organization.
The Query Builder page in the greytHR Admin portal enables you to build customized reports. You can create improvised and user-defined reports using this feature. It helps you to retrieve any data stored in the application
To create manual attendance report of employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Query Builder.
- Click the Create Report button. A form opens.
- In the Choose Fields section, from the Available Fields dropdown list, select Attendance Manual Swipe. A list of all the fields related to the selected category appears.
- Select the required field name and click ⇾ to move the selected field under the Output Fields section.
Note: To move the selected field back under the Available Fields section, click ⇽. You can also click × against the selected field to remove the field.
- Click Next. The Sort Order section opens.
- From the Output Fields section, select the fields one by one and click ⇾ to move the selected fields.
- Click ↑ or ↓ to arrange the fields as per your preferences.
- Click Next. The Filter Criteria section opens.
- Under the Quick tab, from the Category Type dropdown list, select the required category. A list of all the relevant fields appears.
- Select the required category and click → to move the fields to the right column.
- To create a custom category, click the Custom tab. You can use the custom options to create a custom filter, such as joined date, employee name, and employee number.
- Click Next. The Results section opens.
- In the Report Title text box, enter the name of the report.
- In the Description text box, enter the description of the report.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required option.
- Select the Accessible for all user checkbox to make the report accessible for all users.
- Select the Select users to allow them to edit the report checkbox, if necessary.
- Click Export to view or download your report in excel format.
- Click Save Report to save the new report. The new report appears on the Query Builder page.
Note: You can edit the report by clicking the report name. You can also delete a report using the Delete icon available next to the report name.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Query Builder, click here.
📃Documentation-To learn more about Query Builder, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update- To read our product update, click here.