Arrears, in the context of employment, refer to the pending or unpaid amount of salary or wages that an employee is entitled to receive but has not been paid on time.
To process the arrears in batches for multiple employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Arrears. A list of batches appears. Each batch contains the employees whose arrears calculations are complete.
- From the Filter and Employee dropdown filters, select the required options to customize the list of batches.
Note: If you select the All option in the Filter dropdown list, the Process and Process All buttons are disabled.
- Double-click the required row. The row expands and displays the employees' list.
- Select the employees from the list and click Process. You can select the entire batch using the check box and process the arrears.
- Click Process All if you want to process arrears for all the batches.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Arrears, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Arrears page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Arrears video, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.