Pay Items groups are the Component Groups in your employees' salary structure.
The admin can edit these Pay Items on the greytHR's Pay Item Group page which helps you control the groups required to structure your organization's payroll components.
To edit an existing pay item, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Setup > Pay Item Group.
- Left-click and select the group you want to edit. If the group is editable, you can view the Edit icon.
- Click the Edit icon. A form appears.
- Edit the Name and Description text box, if required.
- In the table below the Description box, you can view two columns. The left column displays the essential payroll components. The right column displays the components available in the group you are editing.
- Move the required components from the left column using the ➡ arrow to add the selected item in the group.
- Move the required components from the right column using the ⬅ arrow to remove the selected item from the group.
- Repeat the process for all the items you want to add or remove.
- Click Save to edit the group. A success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Pay Item Group, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Pay Item Group, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.