greytHR PayNow with ICICI Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) is for our customers who use CIB for salary dispersion. With this feature, you can directly disburse the employees' salary from greytHR without switching/logging into the ICICI CIB portal.
To register for the ICICI PayNow feature, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payout > Bank Transfer.
- On the ICICI Bank banner, click Register Now. Step 1: Registration section appears.
- Enter your Corporate ID, User ID, Login ID, Account Number, and Confirm Account Number in their respective text boxes.
- Click Register. The Registration Approval Pending pop-up appears. Read the instructions from the pop-up and follow the instructions.
Note: The registration status will be pending approval in greytHR under the Bank Transfer page. The status changes only after you approve the integration in the ICICI Bank CIB (Corporate Internet Banking) Portal.
- Now, login to your ICICI Bank CIB (Corporate Internet Banking) Portal.
- From the Home page, navigate to Other Services > Connected Banking Approval. The Aggregator Approval form appears. The form displays Aggregator Name, Corporate Id, User Id, and Aggregator Id.
- Read the disclaimer and click Approve. A success message appears. Once you approve the registration in the ICICI internet banking portal, the success message appears under Step 1: Registration section.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the ICICI feature, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the ICICI feature, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on the ICICI feature, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.