Yes, the PSP can change the due date for a category.
Using the feature, both PSP and customer admins can exchange data input and output files. The cut-off date helps you to set a deadline for your customers to upload the inputs.
To change the due date for a category, the PSP must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to DataShare Hub > Setup > Lock Configuration. A list of categories appears.
- Click the Edit icon on the required category row. A form appears.
- From the Cut-off Date dropdown calendar, select the required due date.
- Click the Save button to confirm the changes.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs-To read more FAQs about DataShare Hub, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the DataShare Hub pages, click here.
- To watch the video on Creating a Category List using DataShare Hub, click here.
- To watch the video on Reviewing Input files using DataShare Hub, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.