The greytHR DataShare Hub module offers a centralized platform for Payroll Service Providers (PSPs) and their customers to easily exchange and share essential files.
To enable the Datashare Hub feature, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > My Account > New Features. The New Features page appears with a list of features.
- From the list, select the Data Exchange checkbox. The card expands.
- Click the Enable this feature option. The Enable Feature pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to enable the Datashare Hub feature.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about DataShare Hub, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the DataShare Hub pages, click here.
- To watch the video on Uploading Output files using DataShare Hub, click here.
- To watch the video on Uploading & Downloading files using DataShare Hub, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.