A resignation workflow policy outlines the process and procedures to be followed when an employee decides to resign from their position within an organization.
To disable an active resignation workflow policy, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. The Workflow Levels page appears.
- Click the Filter icon. The Apply Filter pop-up appears.
- From the Workflow Type dropdown list, select Resignation.
- Click Apply to apply the filter. All the resignation workflow policies appear.
- Click the Active tab to view all the active resignation workflow policies.
- Click the ∨ arrow on the required resignation workflow policy card. The card expands.
- Click the Disable button. The Disable Policy pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to disable the active resignation policy. A success message appears.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Resignation, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Resignation, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Resignation, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.