Resignation is a formal process through which an individual informs their employer or organization of their intention to terminate their employment or discontinue their association with the organization.
The admin must first disable the active policy to edit the resignation workflow.
To know how to disable the active policy, click here.
Once the policy is disabled, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. The Workflow Levels page appears.
- Click the ∨ arrow on the required resignation workflow card. The card expands.
- Click View Details to edit the details of the workflow.
- Update the required information.
- Click Save Policy to save the updated changes. A success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Resignation, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Resignation, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Resignation, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.