Leave rules outline the guidelines and procedures that employees must follow when taking time off from work for personal, medical, or other reasons.
To set leave rules for employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Leave > Leave Rules. The Leave Rules page appears.
- Select the Annual Leave card and click the Edit Policy Info icon available on the card. The card opens.
- From the Grant Settings dropdown list, select Limits For Availing Leaves.
- From the No. of leave days eligible for Employee Movement update spin box, select the required number of leave.
- Click Finish to set leave rules for employees.
❓FAQs-To read more FAQs about the Leave rules, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Leave Rules page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video about the Leave, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.