The greytHR's DeviceDetect feature helps organizations to avoid proxy attendance that the employees may mark for another employee.
To add a reviewer for DeviceDetect requests, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Workflow > Setup > Workflow Levels. The Workflow Levels page appears.
- Click Add Workflow Level →. A form appears.
- In the General Settings section, from the Select Workflow Type dropdown list, select DeviceDetect.
- In the Policy Name text box, enter a name for the policy.
- In the Policy Description text box, enter a short description of the policy.
- From the Select Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required option.
Note: You can also click the + Add New Filter icon to add a new employee filter as per your requirements.
- Click Save Policy to save the General Settings. A success message appears.
- Click Next to move to the Workflow Levels settings.
- Under Reviewer Levels, select the 1 Level option. For the DeviceDetect feature, you can have only one level of reviewer.
- From the Reviewer Level 1 dropdown list, select Admin. When an employee requests to change a device, the application goes to the admin for approval.
Note: You cannot select the Application Actions for one reviewer.
- Click Save Policy to save the workflow levels settings.
- Click Next to view the summary of the created policy.
Note: After creating a policy, you must activate it to be in effect.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the DeviceDetect feature, click here.
- To learn more about enabling/disabling the DeviceDetect feature, click here.
- To learn more about configuring access rights for required users, click here.
- To learn more about defining and activating DeviceDetect workflow, click here.
- To learn more about reviewing DeviceDetect requests, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on DeviceDetect, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.