The greytHR's DeviceDetect feature helps organizations to avoid proxy attendance that the employees may mark for another employee.
To enable/disable the DeviceDetect feature, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Miscellaneous > Advanced Options. The Advanced Options page opens.
- From the Section dropdown list, select All.
- In the Search search box, enter and select the Mobile DeviceDetect option. A table appears.
- Select/Deselect the checkbox next to the Mobile DeviceDetect option.
- Click Save to enable/disable the selected feature. A success message appears.
After enabling the DeviceDetect option, you must configure the access rights as a second step.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the DeviceDetect feature, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about enabling/disabling the DeviceDetect feature, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on DeviceDetect, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.