The greytHR's DeviceDetect feature helps organizations to avoid proxy attendance that the employees may mark for another employee.
The admin must perform the following steps to set up the DeviceDetect workflow:
- Enable/Disable DeviceDetect feature.
- Configure access rights for required users.
- Define the DeviceDetect workflow policy and activate it.
- Inform employees to update their ESS app.
- Review the DeviceDetect requests.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the DeviceDetect feature, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the DeviceDetect workflow page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on DeviceDetect, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.