To set an auto-lock for IT declaration, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Payroll > Payroll Preferences. The Payroll Preferences page opens.
- Under the Employee Declarations section, select Enable auto lock IT Declaration check box.
- From Declarations will be auto-locked on the dropdown list, select the required day.
- From of dropdown list, select the required This Month/Next Month option.
- Click Save to set auto-lock for IT declaration. A success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.