IT declaration is collecting investment declarations from employees at the beginning of the financial year.
To ensure the latest salary data is reflected for the employees while submitting IT declarations, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Payroll > Payroll Preferences. The Payroll Preferences page opens.
- Under the Employee Declarations section, select Show current unreleased salary to plan IT Savings if there are no released payroll for that year check box.
- Click Save to ensure the latest salary data is reflected for the employees while submitting IT declarations.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about IT Declaration, click here.
- To learn more about the IT Declaration page, click here.
- To learn more about viewing the employee's IT Statement page, click here.
- To learn more about Payroll Preferences page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.