IT declaration refers to the process where an employee declares their income, investments, expenses, and other relevant financial details to their employer for the purpose of income tax calculation and deduction at source.
The employee’s name will not reflect on the IT declaration release page in the following scenarios:
- When the employee’s leaving date is updated, and the employee has left the organization is enabled.
- When an employee is excluded from the payroll.
- When an employee is a contract employee.
- When an employee is a new joiner and if the salary is not processed.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.