A leave policy template is a pre-designed document or framework that outlines the guidelines, rules, and procedures related to employee leave within an organization.
It serves as a reference and provides a standardized structure for creating or updating a company's leave policy.
To add a leave policy template, the admin must perform the following actions:
- Set up the required comp off policy using greytHR.
To know how to setup the comp off policy, click here.
- Map the comp off policy with the existing leave scheme.
To know how to map the comp off policy, click here.
However, we recommend you raise a support ticket using the Bella Chatbot to avoid any discrepancies during the configuration process. The greytHR support team will help you to complete the configuration.
Was this article helpful?
- To read more FAQs about the Leave Policy, click here.
- To read more FAQs about the Leave Scheme, click here.
- To learn more about configuring Leave Policies, click here.
- To learn more about the Leave Scheme, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Admin Portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.