When the IT declaration is released, it implies that the document or form containing the necessary information or declarations has been made accessible to all employees.
To change mail content when IT Declaration is released for all employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Miscellaneous > Mail Event Handlers. The Mail Event Handlers page opens.
- Click Add Task. A page appears.
- Click Event Type dropdown list, select the required event type.
- From the Received By dropdown list, select the receiver who needs to be notified.
Note: If you select the option as Employee User, then you need to enter the employee name or number to select a particular employee as a receiver.
- Under the Mail Settings section, select Send mail before/on/after the event has occurred check box(es). The page expands.
Note: The Mail Settings check box(es) differ based on your Event Type selection appears as per your Event Type selection.
- From the Mail Template dropdown list, select the required mail template.
- Select the number of days from the Policy spin box(s) to send a mail before or after the event occurs till the event day and the repeat days.
Note: You can send a mail simultaneously before/on/after the event occurs as per your requirements.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required option.
- Click Save to change mail content when IT declaration is released for all employees.
- You can edit/delete the existing event types by clicking the Edit/Delete icon available on each event type row.
- You can also enable/disable the existing event types by clicking the ▶/॥ icons available on each event type row.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Mail Event Handlers, click here.
📃Documentation - To learn more about Mail Event Handlers, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.